Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Violin has a cold.....

Isn't it odd? I mean, I don't even have a cold. My violin is like a little annoying grumpy child. Sigh.... When it's too hot, it's pegs melt and refuse to stay in one place, which makes tuning very annoying. It also goes out of tune ever 10 mins when it's too hot. When it's too cold, the pegs refuse to move! My bow still continues to cough and screech. Sigh..... I like rain, but I wish it didn't bring cold weather.....

3 comments:

Rady said...

Awww poor violin~! ::pets it::

Jon Hwang said...

you update this thing a lot don't you... :)
I agree with Sammy, you should get a life. On the other hand, I should get one too.

Joycelyn Choo said...

dude, what the heck! ok fine your right i do need to get a life you need to get one more than me