Monday, November 10, 2008

14 blessings.

Well it's my last half an hour of being 13. 13, it was good to live you. haha

Well here's 14 things that I'm extremely grateful for. ( in no specific order.)

1. GABRIEL!!!- seriously if I didn't have such a nice brother I wouldn't even be here, the other brother would have killed me already.

2. Mommy!- I love mommy =]

3. Daddy! - ditto

4. Maple - 2 years ago I was really depressed, then we got Maple!

5. Aaron - although he may spit baby food on me and talk endlessly, what else are little cousins for?

6. Violin - it's an amazing instrument

7. The number 7 - it's a great lucky number =]

8. Ipod free apps- last night Gabriel and I were immaturely wagering our chores on the outcome of a touch screen hockey game.

9. God - God is good all the time. All the time God is good.

10. Friends - there seems to have been an increase of these this pass year. =]

11. The Bible - it's awesomeness can not be described

12. Life - what would I do without it. lol.

13. COMMENTS! ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF COMMENTS!!!! ( hint: COMMENT!)

14. God's Grace. - Self explanatory.

6 comments:

Rady said...

And I'm also thankful for you~~~!! ♥♥♥ I know you don't like hugs but an e-hug is easier to endure than my rl-hugs so ::HUUUUGGGGGG!!!!:: ^0^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCELYN~~~~!!!

Gabriel said...

I really, really hope they're not rankend in order of importance. ;) Wanna bet some more?

MK Reynolds said...

Yay for Joycelyns! Many happy returns! :)

Calvin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOYCELYN!!!
HAPPY BIIIIIIIRRRRTTHHHHHHHHHDAAAAY
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUU!!!
:)

Joycelyn Choo said...

thank you!

Elizabeth said...

Happy happy happy birthday Joycelyn!!!!