Wow, winter break was fun! so many things to do, so little time. Well here's what I did get done
a Homework
a Christian Conference in San Jose ( like 5,000 youth it was AWESOME! so many cool and good sermons check it out http://www.audioverse.org/ type in living profoundly it's a good one =] )
a Touring around San Fransisco
a meet my mom's relatives and old friends.
a snowboarding =D ( YEAH!!)
a SLEEP!!!! ( lots of that I woke up at 10 on most mornings)
a New Years Eve count down ( <-- Actually I sleep at 11 just to be woken up by my phone which was jumping at 12:00 am)
a New Years Day party at a friend's house
a Dessert making for a fundrasier at chruch for 12 hours
a Writing this blog =] hehe
a Christmas eve party at friend's house =]
Well even though i love not having TOO much homework, school is a good thing to do. Like some of my friend's parents would say ," Homework builds character!" haha HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Friday, January 2, 2009
Winter Break...
Posted by
Joycelyn Choo
at
8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ooooh, sounds like a busy and fantastically fun break!
WOW!!!!! Nice layout!! :D
I agree with Calvin...the layout is gorgeous :)
Yay new layout!! Glad you have a fabulous winter break and rested!
Post a Comment