ok so I was at the mall last night trying to find a TOTALLY PLANED gift for my brother's b-day right. After I bought the present, I had about 4 bucks left. Knowing that Gabriel likes candles, I went into the candle shop. I asked the nice person if he had anything under 4 bucks. He said ," We only have floating candles but I know what it's like to be broke ( I'm not broke) so I'll sell you a mini jar candle for 2.50 ( the original price was $10) I was like 0_0 SWEET =]! Then I told him it was my brother b-day and he gave me stickers, a box, wrapping tissue and some ribbon. ( I think there was supposed to be a fee for that)
So after I had bout' 1.50 left so I went down to the chocolate shop and I asked if they had anything under a buck. The nice college student behind the counter told me the cheapest was 2.50 so I tried to act desperate and I asked how much the total cost would be with tax. Then she looked around and whispered , " Just pick which one you want and give me what you have I'll sell it to you , this stuff is overpriced anyway. I was sooooo HAPPY!!!! Next time I go to the mall I'll take with me only 5 bucks!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
How to get what you want for the cheapest prices
Posted by
Joycelyn Choo
at
4:41 PM
Labels: Mall Cheap Cheat funny birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome!!!!! It pays to look young and cute, eh? By the way, what's the exact date of your brother's birthday?
Jan 8! today!
That's really funny!
Sweet, well then Happy Birthday Gabriel!!!
That was really funny! I was laughing so hard Joycelyn =D
Post a Comment