Ever remember singing that song while growing up?
"Tis love that makes us happy,
‘Tis love that smooths the way;
It helps us mind, it makes us kind
To others everyday"
Sigh...its so fun to spend time with family... I mean it makes you feel all smarely and happy inside. God is good. Indescribable good. =] This weekend we went to a christian convention and the last speaker said something that caught my mind. He said to always strive to put a smile on God's face. He said not to worry if we mess up horribly. Just try to put a smile on God's face. He told the story of how he woke up on father's day. His two daughters came running in with a homemade ticket inviting him to a private fathers day show. Although the show was not perfect and his daughters weren't professionals, the joy he received from watching them try was incredibly great. We can make God smile. It doesn't matter how many times we mess up, God will always love us. God will always help us along, so don't be afraid to try to put a smile on God's face. =] The joy you yourself will receive is also =]. God is Love. Tis' Love that makes us happy....
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Tis' Love That Makes Us Happy
Posted by
Joycelyn Choo
at
1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I was looking on the net for a hymn Tis love that makes us happy and I ended up on your blog. I have liked so much the comments and the story of Father's day, (puting a smile on God's face) its all good. so thank you so much, I wish I could read always from you. nsudanie@gmail.com Daniel Nsubuga Uganda East Africa
Post a Comment