So I saw or heard this a while ago I thought I might put it on here.
Letter Grades
A:
American rating- excellent and sometimes rare score
Asian rating- Average
B:
American rating- Still really good
Asian rating- Bad
C:
American rating- ok score
Asian rating- C&@p
D:
American Rating- good enough to pass
Asian rating- Demmed to H3ll
F
American Rating- Failure
Asian rating- This grade is not possible.
E
Asian rating- epic failure
yup....
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Asian Parent Grade Ratings
Posted by
Joycelyn Choo
at
3:26 PM
Labels: asian grades
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh dear!
And people wonder why we're so stressed all the time. :-P
Hahahaha...even though I'm not Asian I have experienced quite a bit of this...the funny thing is that this is mostly self inflicted...my parents would be able to accept a B much better than I would...though Cs are still not acceptable ;)
Post a Comment