Friday, February 13, 2009

My Life as "That Choo Kid" =]

Hello fellow friends who I have not blogged to in a LONG time( mainly because none of you would comment). How have you been? Good? You know what's the funny thing about that question? I mean whenever you ask " How are you?" 99.9%[ 98% of statics are made up on the spot( including this one)] of the time you will get the answer ," Oh I'm great!" or ,"Oh i'm just swell". You almost NEVER get something like ," My life stinks, I have so many bills to pay.......etc." Imagine if someone were to reply like that.... it would open up soo many discussion topics. The conversation could go somewhere after that. =]

So instead of just saying that I'm doing ok, I'll tell you what I've been doing...... I've been walking in to screen doors and tripping UP the stairs. No, seriously that's what I've been doing. The funny thing is that I not only walked into the screen door once, but I did it TWICE.... In a row! Cause I'm speical like that. haha. I was at a friend's house it was dark outside and I was about to go into the house. You see, at my house we don't use screen doors anymore because were afriad my dog will jump on it and break it. So I was walking into the house and I was looking over my shoulder and then I walked into the screen door. I was thinking in my head, " what is this invisible force that is preventing me from going in!" Since it was dark out I couldn't see the screen very well so I walked into the screen door AGAIN. When I finally found out that there was a screen door I opened in then walked into the house. I was on my way upstairs when I tripped up the stairs and fell flat on my face. Yup......

You know I just realized this is my 50th blog post! So if your wondering why I called this blog post ," My Life as " That Choo Kid" " it's because I recently started signing my homework as ," That Choo Kid" I don't know why but I was signing into study hall one day and I just thought that would be werid if I signed in as "That Choo Kid" ok I'll do it! haha Since then, my Gen Lit teacher has been adding adjectives in front of the "Choo" ( That [adjective] Choo Kid). Makes me laugh everytime. Speaking of General Lit. My reseach paper is doing ok, BIG thanks to Gabriel on that!

You know it's funny how perfect God places you in the perfect places.... I mean I LOVE my family, God couldn't have chosen a better mom or dad or brother or dog( ^_^ Love you Maple) for me. So as a thank you, I will make a short line or two about each one of them.

Mom: You're so hardworking and patient. I don't think I could every be willing to do what you do for us.

Dad: Thank you so much for keeping me alive. =] You're very hardworking and loving.

Gabriel: You listen to me say the things no one would EVER listen to. You put up with all my evil pranks and still stay up past 12 am to help me edit my papers. I don't think ANY other brother would do that.

Maple: You're soo happy. You make me happy! ( it's been proven) =]

Friends: You guys are awesome. Nuff said.

God: No amout of words will even begin to describe how great you have been to me. Thank you!


Huh ,so what else has been going on in my life? Homework, violin,violin,violin, and homework. That's basically it. I know my life is pretty boring. So to all you La Miradians , I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss all of you and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see you guys again sometime( When I can get a free Wedsday off again).

You know I realize something, I need to pray more. I feel that I need to grow closer to God, pray for me. =]

Life is Good. God is Good. Family is Good. Friends are Good. Good is Good. =] So, how are you ( haha)?




4 comments:

Rady said...

Oh Joycelyn, I had a dreadful day!!!

Not really. Life is great. And I'm hungry even after dinner and Coldstone. Why am I even writing this here. :) Just wanted to comment.

And I'm thankful for you too!!!

Bambi said...

Haha, sounds like me Joycelyn! =D At the Reynolds house I have walked right into their glass door at least 2 times. =D

MK Reynolds said...

we miss you two Joycelyn! No La Mirada site is complete without a Joycelyn....
notice my commenting. You should take this as an indication that you should blog. Checkity. :)

MK Reynolds said...

er... *too. ;)