Jane, I'm sorry to say that ducks are not the only ones who are taking over the world. For all of you that are confused right now I suggest you read this blog post: http://janeandellen.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html
You see, I don't question your theory that ducks are taking over the world but.....
the ducks now have compition. Geese and taking over the world... One pinic table at a time.
How did I discover this? You see I was on vacation, my family stop by a local lake for a late lunch. Suddenly, this goose shows up out of no where and starts making this terrible noise. At this point were thinking this goose either was so annoying that it got ditched by it's family, or it's about to give birth. Then I comes over, we try to scare it off but this thing is utterly fearless! This goose is the future leader of the legion of Geese! Here's where the ducks come in, after the Geese have taken over half of the world, the Ducks will have already taken over the other half and then there will be a epic battle between the ducks and the geese to see which bird will take over the world.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Geese and the Epic End of the World
Posted by
Joycelyn Choo
at
10:33 AM
Labels: geese duck world
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That would be epic...
Oh yes....... That was so beautifully random..... =') *sniffles* Your awesome..... =D=D=D
thank you
Post a Comment